Last updated: March 16, 2017
The information available on this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for consulting a health care professional or obtaining professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Types of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us. Personal Information may include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, email address or phone numbers.
- Relationship Information that helps us understands your interests, including information about products, treatments and health conditions that are of interest to you when linked with information that individually identifies you.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Evoke Neuroscience, including purchases, inquiries, and information about how you use the Evoke Neuroscience websites and applications when linked with information that individually identifies you.
- Medical Authorization Forms, such as a form that authorizes the release of certain medical records or information.
- Job Applicant Information, to process your job application, such as your Contact Information, resume, previous work experience, education, transcript, driver’s license information, social security number or national identification number and information relating to references.
How Evoke Neuroscience Collects Information
In many cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. We will ask you for Personal Information when you interact with us, such as registering on our websites, using any interactive features or applications, sign up to receive a newsletter, or make direct contact with us.
We may collect additional information from third party data suppliers such as Facebook, if you like our pages or join our communities.
How Evoke Neuroscience Uses Information
Evoke Neuroscience may use your Personal Information for its business purposes, such as:
- To respond to your requests for information, products, services, including managing your online accounts with us and providing warranty service for certain products;
- To provide you with general information (such as information on certain health conditions) as well as information about our products and services;
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services;
- To determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or programs;
- If you have a business or professional relationship with Evoke Neuroscience, to develop our business relationship with you;
- To process the services you have requested, such as to release medical information pursuant to your authorization;
- For our research and development efforts;
- To anonymize and/or aggregate the data so that it is no longer Personal Information;
- For product safety, such as adverse event reporting or to communicate product safety information to you; and
- For day to day business purposes, such as product development, contract management, website administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
Non-Personal Information may be shared with any number of parties for any business purpose.
Disclose of information to outside parties
We do not sell your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties. We may share your Personal Information with trusted third parties (such as vendors and subcontractors) who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law or legal process, to enforce our website policies or to protect ours rights/property or the rights/property of others. We may transfer your information in connection with the sale, merger, reorganization or change of control of Evoke Neuroscience or the division responsible for the services with which your information is associated or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding. However, non-Personal Information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
When you visit our website or use our mobile applications, we collect certain information by automated means such as cookies. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your device through your Web browser that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. If you prefer, you may be able to choose to have your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Check your browser settings. The website may also set cookies from our third party analytics providers, such as Google Analytics. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
This website may contain cookies and other tracking methods from third parties who assist us with analytics or engage in interest-based advertising. As a result, data collected on this website may be used to deliver advertising or content to you on unaffiliated sites based upon your behaviors on this website, and visa-versa. We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as administered by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). If you would like to opt-out of such data collection on this website by certain third party providers, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ to exercise your option to opt-out of targeting by certain listed companies.
We do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. To learn more about how you can exercise choices about the collection and use of certain data online for purposes of targeted advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers.
Social Media Plugins
This website uses social medial plugins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button, “Share to Twitter” button) to enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit our website, the operator of the social plugin can place a cookie or use another tracking method on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited our website. If you are logged into the social media website (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) while browsing on our website, the social plugins allow that social media websites to collect and share information about your activities on our website with other users of their social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allows Facebook to show your Likes and comments on our pages to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allows you to see your friends’ Facebook activity on our website. Evoke Neuroscience does not control any of the content from the social media plugins. For more information about social plugins from other social media websites you should refer to those sites’ privacy and data sharing statements.
The security of your information is very important to us. When we collect your Personal Information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our website demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
We will retain your information as long as needed to provide you services, for our business purposes or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights.
United States of America
You can always limit the communications that Evoke Neuroscience sends to you via email by following a simple opt-out process. Simply follow the instructions in our emails to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications.
You can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser.
You can opt-out of certain tracking for advertising purposes by following the instructions above in the “Interest-based Advertising” section.
If you have any questions regarding privacy, please contact us at email@example.com or Evoke Neuroscience, Inc., a Delaware Corporation with office of record at 200 Valencia Drive, Suite 109, Jacksonville, NC 28546.