Memory loss is a brain problem. But how can you know what is happening in the brain unless you look? Introducing eVox®, the memory loss biomarker test that aids in diagnosis by measuring the brain. eVox may help you:
- Detect memory loss and MCI sooner
- Identify the root cause of memory loss
- Perform differential diagnosis of dementia vs. pseudo-dementia
eVox uses electroencephalography (EEG) to reveal biomarkers of physiological aging and memory performance1-3. This can allow for early detection of memory loss and MCI4-5. Plus, eVox measures Event-Related Potentials (ERPs), which reflect brain processing speed for cognitive processes like decision making, attention, and memory6-7. ERP testing can reveal early risk measures of dementia8.
- Dujardin K, et al. (1995) Electroencephalog Clin Neurophysiol, 96(2), 169–182.
- Klass DW, Brenner RP. (1995) J Clin Neurophysio, 12(2), 116–131.
- Klimesch W. (1999) Brain Res Rev, 29(2-3), 169–195.
- Terry JR, et al. (2004) Human Brain Mapping, 23(2), 73–84.
- Babiloni C, et al. (2006) Human Brain Mapping, 27(2), 162–172.
- Polich J, Corey-Bloom J. (2005) Curr Alzheimer Res, 2(5), 515–525.
- Polich J. (2007) Clin Neurophysiol, 118, 2128-2148.
- Pfurtscheller G, Lopes da Silva FH (1999) Clin Neurophysiol, 110(11), p.1842–1857.